directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [Roadmap]Apache Directory Server 2.0 Roadmap proposal
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:39:27 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
>     * Support for Scripting languages for Stored Procedures (e.g. Groovy)
>

> This also would be really cool to have.  We just need more participation
> on getting stored procedures
> implemented properly.  It would be great if you could lend a hand if it
> interests you of course.

It seems that it is not much code we talk about. I am interested.

Perhaps I'll start with my own implementation of StoredProcEngine for
Groovy in order to get my feet wet. If it works, perhaps Ersin can
review it and we can think about adding the code to support Groovy SPs
natively.

Greetings,
     Stefan