directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Filters] New parser
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:34:52 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

we also have a filter parser in Studio. It is a hand-written parser and
it is optimized to parse incomplete filters while typing the filter in
the GUI to give some attribute completions and error markers. See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-47.

Perhaps you want to take a look at it, but be aware: it isn't strict ;-)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/studio/trunk/studio-ldapbrowser-core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/studio/ldapbrowser/core/model/filter/

Regards,
Stefan