directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Documentation on dynamic schema updates (was Re: [Kerberos] PKINIT support)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:44:09 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> BTW, where are the developer and user guides for the dynamic schem
> stuff?  I'm probably just not looking in the right place but I haven't
> been able to find the docs on how to use this feature.

Just in case, somebody reads this and concludes that we do not have any
documentation on dynamic schema updates etc.

At least we have a detailed step-by-step guide for novice users who plan
to add their own elements to the schema -- either programmatically or
with the help of Directory Studio.

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html

And yes, it is neither complete nor perfect, especially when it comes to
advanced topics.

Greetings,
     Stefan