directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bring Apache Directory Studio on the first page
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:43:52 GMT
Hey Emmanuel,

Yeah - the combination of ADS and LS is so sweet that a visual on the directory home page
would be really cool.

The type of logo used here:
http://www.redhat.com/developers/rhds/index.html

might work well.  It would be great if the top project links were substituted with image links.
 I would also put ADS 1.5 and Studio right next to each other, front and center on the banner,
followed by triplesec.  I would remove the text that says "Apache Directory" and "ApacheDS
1.0") since these are somewhat redundant, as they are available in the "Latest download" section
anyways.

Cheers,
- Ole