directory-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:14:37 GMT
Hi,

I just want to find a easy way to get packed jars :). In harmony, we use
ant to build the whole project, and all dependences would be auto
downloaded from website. So if we can download released jars from
website is the best. But seems there are only "setup" file for ApacheDS
(if i have not missed something), it's hard to reuse.

Another point is, packed and published jars, we think, are proved
stable, it's better than build by ourselves.

Is there a place which put all released jars? Or Any suggestions on this?

--
Best regards,
Regis.