directory-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] where could i find binary jars for shared-ldap
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:40:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm from Harmony. As discussed before, there are many useful functions
to help to implement ldap service provider in ApacheDS, but there are
still some problems.

The module we need is shared-ldap, it depends on shared-ldap-constants,
shared-asn1 modules and some other third-party libraries such as
commons-lang. Is there binary jar which package shared-ldap and all its
dependencies? If so, where we should get it? If not, is it possible to
generate it using Maven script or other methods?