directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject OID mismatch for the accessControlSubentry OC
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:42:20 GMT
Hi,

this mail to inform you that I found something wrong about the
accessControlSubentry ObjectClass : its OID in Apache.schema conflict
with the one found on Internet
(http://www.oid-info.com/cgi-bin/display?oid=2.5.17.1&action=display).

As we _may_ have people relying on this OID, I think it's better to
switch from our own OID to use the one already registred.

I have done the modification in the current schema.

Something else seems wrong to me : the 'official' OC does not have a
MUST element, while ours has "prescriptiveACI" as a MUST attributeType.

If you have some concern about this modifciations, feel free to tell me,
I can revert the code easily.

Emmanuel