directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Studio connections bug on Linux
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:59:07 GMT
Hi Chris, Pam,

I had this same problem on my laptop. The strange thing is that I had
created a connection in my old version, and after having removed
everything and reinstalled the new version, the connection was still
present.

My guess is that some previous configuration file is still somwhere on
my disk, and badly used by the new version.

We just have to figure out which file is responsible for this pb.

Emmanuel