directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [bigbang] xbean-spring and removal of InterceptorConfiguration done
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:59:19 GMT
Hi Stefan
Yes, Alex and I actually did this prior to releasing 1.5.1 so this isn't
related to these changes.  I haven't tried to build the instalers in quite
some time so I will try to take a look at this soon.  There are still some
items that need to be worked on with the installers so if anyone wants to
volunteer to help out with that let me know and we can come up with a plan.

Thanks,
Chris