directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Studio connections bug on Linux
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:00:12 GMT
Yes, I completely removed ~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio  several times while I
was testing the issue.  I also re-installed several times and tried using
several different JDKs each time to make sure it wasn't a bug in Java
collections or something.  Same result with JDK 1.5 and 1.6.

Hope this info helps...

Thanks,
Chris