directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Yeliz Eseryel" <yeliz2...@alum.syracuse.edu>
Subject Re: IRC channel for developers
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:59:27 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
Thanks for the explanation.
Actually, the content of IRC is still interesting to me (since it
seems to show coordination of task among members, although among 2
members at a time). You say you don't have "anymore" logging set up,
which makes me think it was recorded at one point. Is that the case?
You think I can access whatever was recorded before?
Yeliz.