Hi Emmanuel,

Hi guys,

I woud suggest that we fix it today, and then freeze the code tonite
(let's say by 0:00 GMT) to let committers test the installers. That
will give us an extra 24 hours to fix any kind of installer related
issues, if needed (but I'm sure that everything is perfect, Chris has
done an incredible job those last days !)

Oh yeah Chris has a done an incredible job.  Thank you Chris!

Then we may issue a vote on friday afternoon (12:00 GMT), for a
release starting on monday afternoon (12:00 GMT). This is a very tight
planning as Alex and Chris are migrating to Europ on tuesday (like
lemmings ...)

I think we should kick off the ApacheDS (not Studio) vote as soon as Chris
feels comfortable with that last issue.  I say this because we're tight and if
we have a problem I'd rather have more time to recover so we can push out
releases Sunday night rather than Monday when Chris and I will not be
available.

Alex