No problem let's kick off the vote Friday evening for Directory Studio 1.0 but this
means we need the installers for them Friday at the time the vote is kicked off so
people can review.  Then we have a 3 day wait.  Then we can push to mirrors which
put's us on the 3rd of September.  Then there is some time for the mirrors to sync which
put's us on the 4th.

I think this is ok and in time for the conference.  So yep it's all good.

Alex