Ok I just realized something.  Well it will be based on the answer to this question:

     Do we need a final LDAP 1.0 Studio Installer built to buid the bundled installer?

If so we need to tag LDAP Studio I guess too before we can kick off the vote to
release the bundled installer.  This is because we cannot offer up the bundle
installer for the vote until we have tagged and built both ADS and 1.0 Studio
installers.

However it seems Studio is almost ready too to be tagged right? We moved the
schema push to another release so now we should be able to freeze and tag fast.

If the Europeeeeans can tag and buid installers for Studio 1.0 tonight than the
Amerikkkkkkkkkans can build the bundled installer and launch the vote for all
releases.  One vote for all project releases and the bundled installer.

WDYT?

Alex