Hey there's also the idea of having internationalized error messages in
the server which can be returned based on the default locale of the user ;).

Internationalization with resource bundles for server error messages is yet
another domain for this effort.

Alex

Hi Stefan,

I think the best solution would be to add a tag to each part of
documentation which can be translated. May be a national flag coul dbe
the sign that the piece is ready to be translated.

The good point about confluence is that if the doco is being changed
in the original english version, all the subscibed documenters will
receive a notification, thus making it easy for the person responsible
of the translation to know which part has been changed (as we have a
colored  diff available too).

The main issue right now is to find out how we can have a langage
dependent confluence (I mean, having the same page selected in each
language depending on the reader selection/preference). Any Confluence
guru out there ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,