Hi Sebastian,

Glad you are volunteering to translate our documentation sets.  We can use more documentation
folks on our team.  We have a cool setup for the documentation which publishes it immediately to
the web site but to use this you have to submit a CLA (contributor license agreement) to have on file at Apache.  You can download, sign and fax this form here to the secretary of the ASF.  As soon as
it is put on file we can add you to the directory group in Confluence.

Here's the form to download, sign and fax (number is in form):

Now you probably want to talk to Stefan Zoerner or Christine Koppelt to help you get going and to get
the entire vision for what they want to do with our documentation.  They've been the fantastic few who
gave us what we have now.  So I would touch base with them.

We welcome you to Directory and hope you have a pleasant time here.