Actually we can do it on any day you like but I really like the idea of doing it on Wednesday
night if you can come earlier because this is the best night which is not on a conference night.

Thursday will be hectic with meeting all sorts of LDAP people and I would not like to pull anyone
away from shmoozing etc.  And Friday is when all are leaving.  So the best day really is
Wednesday night.

Alex

Hi Alex!

Do you think about the evening of September 05 (Wednesday) or September
06 (Thursday)? Or both? I have not decided on which day I'll arrive
(Wednesday eve or Thursday morning), but these "sessions" would probably
influence me.

I like your idea of discussing things, the opportunity of so many people
grouped together in one location is quite attractive. Although I am
mostly interested in getting to know all of them (I have not seen
anybody from the project face to face yet). Besides that I am interested
in the documentation and the testing area.

I will probably not be able to prepare anything, because the book is
still not finished yet (sh...). But if anybody is interested, I can
share my Open Group/LDAP certification knowledge, which would apply to
the testing area to some degree.

See you near the cathedral
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_Cathedral

     Stefan