Hi Emmanuel,

Hi Alex,

looking at the logs, I can tell you that I never touched BadDN  at
all, except to update the headers, and that the test has been
commented on feb 2006 by you. I have no idea why.

Hehe I thought you wrote this for 1033 in fact.  Ok cool perhaps we
can consolidate tests for bad DN values into this test or move its
tests somewhere else removing the whole test class?

We can for sure create a new test for malformed DNs, and find better
names, it could help. Tell me if you want me to do it on monday.

Hey if you're interested go for it.

However, I have to thank you for having fixed DIRSERVER-1033, because
you fixed a bug which was not exactly easy to find !

Hey thanks!  This thing took me like over 4 hours.  The bug was sooo unrelated to the
behavoir it threw me off for a while.

Alex

--
Regards,