Yep good job that worked.  I will check in the pom without the exclusion now.

Alex

On 8/15/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/15/07, Alex Karasulu < akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> Attached you'll find the surefire generated output file for the the failing
> test.  Looks like some timeout problem which can easily be fixed.

Both Kerberos TGS tests and the NTP integration test were using
InetAddress.getLocalHost(), which would fail if your host/IP wasn't
properly configured.  I updated this to use InetAddress.getByName(
null ), which will more reliably return the loopback address.

Could you 'svn up' and retest?  I couldn't see any other reason for
the timeout and it appeared to be the same issue for your host as the
Kerberos TGS tests that failed.

If it works for you I will re-enable the test.

Enrique