Thank you all for nice wishes!

I am now back and I have hundreds of emails to process and many other things to do as you may guess. Let me start!

Cheers,

Yeah congrats.  Just remember: happy wife, happy life :D.

Alex

On 7/23/07, Markus Pohle <markus.pohle@webunity.de > wrote:
Congratulations and my best wishes to you and your bride

Markus

Ersin Er schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> As I will marry on 29th of July, I will be away for two weeks. I'll try to
> be online if I can have time and connection for net but I cannot promise.
>
> For those of you interested in coming to Turkey, I invite you to my
> wedding.
> My invitation is attached. Well it's in Turkish :-)
>
> Greetings,

WEBUNITY - Internet, Consulting, Neue Medien
Markus Pohle (SCJP)

GPG Public Key Block available at:
http://www.webunity.de/markus.pohle@webunity.de.txt

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org