Excellent.  Thank you.

1. If its a large work submit a CLA as per http://www.apache.org/
licenses/ (I don't really know what "large means, sorry)
2. open a JIRA entry describing what you are up to at http://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER
3. Attach the patch of your changes to the jira entry, being sure to
check the "intended for use in apache" checkbox.  Without this we
can't use your contribution.

thanks!
david jencks