So, I have never contributed / commited to any open source project.

I am looking to possibly make some additions to Apache DS.  I see that I need to use my svn cilent to make a patch an submit that as a 'contributor' to a 'commiter' that will review and submit the changes.

My question is: Where does that get sent?  Does that go to a particular mail address(individual), or to the dev list?

I did not see the last step anywhere -- or I missed it reading over the general Apache stuff.  Perhaps its individual per Apache project?

Thanks,
Randy