It doesn't really matter to me, but I went off of the Triplesec web site which shows it as Triplesec everywhere I could see.

Chris

On 8/12/07, Chris Custine <ccustine@apache.org> wrote:
> ...  From a
> branding perspective, you do not want variations of the logo, so we need to
> pick one style or the other and use it everywhere because layout and
> location is part of the logo and these two options are technically
> different.

Along the same lines, is the 'S' in TripleSec (vs. Triplesec) upper-
or lower-case?  Again this isn't "Chris' fault" but it is inconsistent
across the website, the T-shirt has it lowercase, and then I noticed
Emmanuel used "TripleSec" in his email.  IMO, I think it should be
capitalized.

I hadn't really noticed, but the centered tree does look better.

Enrique