I updated the images with the tree centered for all of you to check out.  I really didn't realize that this was the original, so hopefully everyone will like this one better.

http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Mens-T-Shirt/_p_1266193
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Womens-T-Shirt/_p_1266796
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/_p_1266191