Hi Everybody,
I can do it either way, but like Ersin said, I was just reproducing the logo that is on our web site and I thought that was the official logo.  From a branding perspective, you do not want variations of the logo, so we need to pick one style or the other and use it everywhere because layout and location is part of the logo and these two options are technically different.

I didn't know that it was an option to have it centered, but personally I actually like the tree off center just a bit anyway since it gives a bit of extra personality.  I am OK with either approach though and as long as we decide in the next few days I can still change it before I make a large order.

Chris

Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think they look great!
>
> And about the uncentered tree, it's already in our logo, isn't it?
> http://directory.apache.org/

Yes, but this is a web site, and the version includes feathers. In my
book, I used this version of our logo:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/46679/Directory_Black_with_label.png?version=1

Greetings,
     Stefan