Hi Everyone,
I updated the shirts with some of the suggestions that were made so here are the URL's if you want to take a look.

Men's T-Shirt: http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Mens-T-Shirt/_p_1266193
Ladies T-shirt: http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Womens-T-Shirt/_p_1266796
Long Sleeve T-Shirt: http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/_p_1266191

I have ordered one shirt as a test print and I will post pictures of it when I receive it.  For those of you that are going to Kóln, I will take orders from everyone and have them printed and bring them with me.  Everyone seems to like the Blue Dusk color on the men's short sleeve shirt, but that color is not available in long sleeve or women's styles, so I made them available in black and navy blue just to be consistent.

Thanks,
Chris

Lovin it! Sign me up for one and I will reimburse you in Cologne.

Alex