directory-dev mailing list archives

From metcox <met...@gmail.com>
Subject [Triplesec] wicket-admin
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:09:01 GMT
Hi,

For a project I'm working on, I use triplesec for the ldap directory
and the role-based access control it provide. I also use wicket for
the web UI part.
I see you use wicket for all your web-ui related module, unfortunately
the admin web ui seems not to be done. So I'm working on a
wicket-admin module for triplesec :) .

But, if I understood correctly, you will remove admin-ui, right? Do
you expect to use wicket for the web-ui  part in the future?

The code I'm writing is not already available because I've got trouble
with maven but I hope it will be done today, I'll resend a mail to
inform you.
The project I'm working on is Xooctory http://xooctory.xoocode.org/ .
It's an open source continuous integration server.

Regards,

Mathieu