directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT]Where is the source code for kerberos client?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:31:30 GMT
Hi Leo,

we don't have a lot of time currently to give you a sharp response, as
we are just in the middle of a release.

here are the places were you can find the kerberos source code in ADS :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/kerberos-shared/
and
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/protocol-kerberos/

These parts will be deeply rework in the next few months.

Please come back in two weeks, we will be available for more detailed
explanations.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,