directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <>
Subject Re: [OT]Where is the source code for kerberos client?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:31:30 GMT
Hi Leo,

we don't have a lot of time currently to give you a sharp response, as
we are just in the middle of a release.

here are the places were you can find the kerberos source code in ADS :

These parts will be deeply rework in the next few months.

Please come back in two weeks, we will be available for more detailed

On 8/31/07, Leo Li <> wrote:
> Hi, all
>      I am Leo, from apache harmony project.
>      Harmony is now exploring for an open source implementation for JGSS
> provider, whose mainly job is to work as a kerberos client to interact with
> KDC.
>      So does directory project has such an java implementation of kerberos
> client? If so, it can save us from rewriting such feature and wrap it as a
> JGSS provider.
> Thanks.
> --
> Leo Li