directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Is there a Java client to interact with directory server?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 04:32:13 GMT
Hi Spark !

We have developed Apache Directory Studio :
http://directory.apache.org/studio/

This is both a Eclipse plugin _and_ a standalone application. The
important point is that it can be extended with new plugins, which
allow us to add new features.

We will release the 1.0 version very soon, so keep tuned !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,