directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about languages?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:45:44 GMT
This is an exciting idea !

May be we should also provide a german and french translation, to
cover one fifth of the world population ! (English : 508 millions,
spanish : 382 millions, french : 218 millions and german : 126
millions)

We have to find a way to allow users to switch from english to another
language on Confluence too.

Sebastiaan, you are warmly welcomed !

--
Regards,