directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] BadDn tests don't test bad DNs
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:36:23 GMT
Hi Alex,

looking at the logs, I can tell you that I never touched BadDN  at
all, except to update the headers, and that the test has been
commented on feb 2006 by you. I have no idea why.

We can for sure create a new test for malformed DNs, and find better
names, it could help. Tell me if you want me to do it on monday.

However, I have to thank you for having fixed DIRSERVER-1033, because
you fixed a bug which was not exactly easy to find !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,