directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Some interesting logs from Velocity
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 07:02:46 GMT
Hi Ersin,

I also noticed those logs. I guess some pattern file has been modified
and a $Rev text has been introduced, or may be its one of our jar
upgrade which caused this little bump on the road.

We have to investigate it (however, it's an INFO, so it does not seems
to be serious).

--
Regards,
Cordialement,