directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec] wicket-admin
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:02:02 GMT
Thanks Mathieu.

The idea is to rewrite the UI using elipse RCP, and to include it into
Apache Directory Studio as a new plugin.

We gonna have a look at what you have done !

Emmanuel

PS: we are in the process of cutting a double release atm, so please
excuse us if we don't seems to be very responsive this week :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,