directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about legal files
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:51:15 GMT
Hi David,

regarding JUnit, we may at some point add sources into the jars (at
least as a specific distribution), and it could make sense to add this
attribution.

For NLog4j, as slf4j is a part of this project, and as NLog4j is not
an ASF project, I think we should add this attribution too. Now, there
is a problem, because slf4j is the parent project of NLog4j, and we
may refer to this parent project instead of NLog4j... Damn logging
crap !

At the end, this Notice.txt file may have been copy/pasted from
another sub-project, and this could be the reason you have those
attributions.

Now, we can remove them if needed, it's not a big deal.

wdyt we should do ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,