directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Kerberos] Flags rewrite
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:16:30 GMT
Hi,

to stick to the RFCs, and to ease the manipulation of kerberos flags
(TicketFlags, KDCOptions, APOptions), I suggest we modify the related
classes.

Considering that those three elements are KerberosFlags object, and
knowing that KerberosFlag is a 32 bits BIT STRING, we can use the
following structure :

- an interface KerberoFlags
- an abstract class AbstractKerberosFlags implementing the base
operations, and extending the asn1 BitString object
- 3 classes extending AbstractKerberosFlags, containing the
combinaison of flags (TicketFlags, KdcOptions and ApOptions)
- 3 enum containing the different individual flags (TicketFlag,
KdcOption and ApOption)

It will ease a lot flags manipulation in the code, and be coherent
with our current ASN.1 codec.

thoughts ?

Emmanuel
--