directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo plugin for apacheds 1.5.0
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:25:03 GMT
David, thanks for this excellent news !

We had some concern about Geronimo using pre-1.0 version of ADS,
because it was such a piece of garbage (but don't tell anyone ;). 1.5
is not a formal release, but in many aspects, it's much more solid and
efficient (performances are at least 3 times better).

Last, not least, you will benefit from the next bug fixes more quickly
as we are really working on 1.5 improvments and bug fixes, much more
than on 1.0 (which is not dead, but won't be improved a lot)

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,