directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ADS-1.5.1] Code freeze ?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:41:18 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

> Hi guys,
>
> I woud suggest that we fix it today, and then freeze the code tonite
> (let's say by 0:00 GMT) to let committers test the installers. That
> will give us an extra 24 hours to fix any kind of installer related
> issues, if needed (but I'm sure that everything is perfect, Chris has
> done an incredible job those last days !)

Oh yeah Chris has a done an incredible job.  Thank you Chris!

Then we may issue a vote on friday afternoon (12:00 GMT), for a
> release starting on monday afternoon (12:00 GMT). This is a very tight
> planning as Alex and Chris are migrating to Europ on tuesday (like
> lemmings ...)

I think we should kick off the ApacheDS (not Studio) vote as soon as Chris
feels comfortable with that last issue.  I say this because we're tight and
if
we have a problem I'd rather have more time to recover so we can push out
releases Sunday night rather than Monday when Chris and I will not be
available.

Alex