directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We releasing the ADS + Studio bundle installer this time around?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:25:08 GMT
No problem let's kick off the vote Friday evening for Directory Studio
1.0but this
means we need the installers for them Friday at the time the vote is kicked
off so
people can review.  Then we have a 3 day wait.  Then we can push to mirrors
which
put's us on the 3rd of September.  Then there is some time for the mirrors
to sync which
put's us on the 4th.

I think this is ok and in time for the conference.  So yep it's all good.

Alex