directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: We releasing the ADS + Studio bundle installer this time around?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:25:08 GMT
No problem let's kick off the vote Friday evening for Directory Studio
1.0but this
means we need the installers for them Friday at the time the vote is kicked
off so
people can review.  Then we have a 3 day wait.  Then we can push to mirrors
put's us on the 3rd of September.  Then there is some time for the mirrors
to sync which
put's us on the 4th.

I think this is ok and in time for the conference.  So yep it's all good.


On 8/27/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <> wrote:
> On 8/27/07, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> >
> > Ok I just realized something.  Well it will be based on the answer to
> > this question:
> >
> >      Do we need a final LDAP 1.0 Studio Installer built to buid the
> > bundled installer?
> >
> > If so we need to tag LDAP Studio I guess too before we can kick off the
> > vote to
> > release the bundled installer.  This is because we cannot offer up the
> > bundle
> > installer for the vote until we have tagged and built both ADS and 1.0Studio
> > installers.
> >
> > However it seems Studio is almost ready too to be tagged right? We moved
> > the
> > schema push to another release so now we should be able to freeze and
> > tag fast.
> We're a little far of a possible tag tonight. We have to bundle a lot of
> things first and we still have to fix a few remaining issues.
> I also would like to include the schema push in this release... I'm
> getting very close now and it's just a matter of ordering the requests in
> the proper order.
> As we've discussed on IM, we could set a deadline for Friday. We could
> launch the on Friday evening.
> WDYT ?
> Pierre-Arnaud

View raw message