directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We releasing the ADS + Studio bundle installer this time around?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:26:26 GMT
Ok I just realized something.  Well it will be based on the answer to this
question:

     Do we need a final LDAP 1.0 Studio Installer built to buid the bundled
installer?

If so we need to tag LDAP Studio I guess too before we can kick off the vote
release the bundled installer.  This is because we cannot offer up the
bundle
installer for the vote until we have tagged and built both ADS and 1.0Studio
installers.

However it seems Studio is almost ready too to be tagged right? We moved the

schema push to another release so now we should be able to freeze and tag
fast.

If the Europeeeeans can tag and buid installers for Studio 1.0 tonight than
the
Amerikkkkkkkkkans can build the bundled installer and launch the vote for
all
releases.  One vote for all project releases and the bundled installer.

WDYT?

Alex