directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about languages?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 03:00:30 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Glad you are volunteering to translate our documentation sets.  We can use
more documentation
folks on our team.  We have a cool setup for the documentation which
publishes it immediately to
the web site but to use this you have to submit a CLA (contributor license
agreement) to have on file at Apache.  You can download, sign and fax this
form here to the secretary of the ASF.  As soon as
it is put on file we can add you to the directory group in Confluence.

Here's the form to download, sign and fax (number is in form):

    http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Now you probably want to talk to Stefan Zoerner or Christine Koppelt to help
you get going and to get
the entire vision for what they want to do with our documentation.  They've
been the fantastic few who
gave us what we have now.  So I would touch base with them.

We welcome you to Directory and hope you have a pleasant time here.

Alex