directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LDAP] [Conference] Doing a dinner and learning session?
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:17:20 GMT
Actually we can do it on any day you like but I really like the idea of
doing it on Wednesday
night if you can come earlier because this is the best night which is not on
a conference night.

Thursday will be hectic with meeting all sorts of LDAP people and I would
not like to pull anyone
away from shmoozing etc.  And Friday is when all are leaving.  So the best
day really is
Wednesday night.

Alex