directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: Question about legal files
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:19:19 GMT

On 8/20/07, David Jencks <> wrote:

> I modified the version 8-SNAPSHOT project pom to set up the
> maven-remote-resources-plugin so when it gets published we can further
> simplify the apacheds, shared, and daemon poms.

This might be a good exception to the rule since the default legal file
processing will be in effect across the TLP.  The code or dependencies do
not effect this regardless of the subproject.  Any additions to the legal
files for specific things that this default behavior does not inject from
the dependencies can be added in the modules of each project.

View raw message