directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP][Client] Slick idea for a CLI based client
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:48:39 GMT
Hi,

That's a good idea. You had partially wrote it down here before:
http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/LDAP+Console

This can be considered both as a command line to The Studio or as a general
LDAP command line client. One point I want to make here is that one of the
reasons that makes adoption of RDBMS is its easy use with text based
clients, IMO. So having such a tool should help LDAP be used more where it
is appropriate.

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name