directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about legal files
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:14:12 GMT
OK, I did this in trunk.

I modified the version 8-SNAPSHOT project pom to set up the maven-
remote-resources-plugin so when it gets published we can further
simplify the apacheds, shared, and daemon poms.

I left one copy of the LICENSE file in daemons/plugin/src/main/
resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/LICENSE.txt  since I
don't know what its for.  I hope someone who knows what its for can
figure out if its needed.

It would probably be a good idea for someone to review generated
NOTICE files for possible missing information from dependency poms.

thanks
david jencks