directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple 'commiter' Question for a newbie
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:37:17 GMT
1. If its a large work submit a CLA as per http://www.apache.org/
licenses/ (I don't really know what "large means, sorry)
2. open a JIRA entry describing what you are up to at http://
issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER
3. Attach the patch of your changes to the jira entry, being sure to
check the "intended for use in apache" checkbox.  Without this we
can't use your contribution.

thanks!
david jencks