directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: We releasing the ADS + Studio bundle installer this time around?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:16:24 GMT

> Ok I just realized something.  Well it will be based on the answer to this
> question:
>
>      Do we need a final LDAP 1.0 Studio Installer built to buid the
> bundled installer?
>
> If so we need to tag LDAP Studio I guess too before we can kick off the
> vote to
> release the bundled installer.  This is because we cannot offer up the
> bundle
> installer for the vote until we have tagged and built both ADS and 1.0Studio
> installers.
>
> However it seems Studio is almost ready too to be tagged right? We moved
> the
> schema push to another release so now we should be able to freeze and tag
> fast.

We're a little far of a possible tag tonight. We have to bundle a lot of
things first and we still have to fix a few remaining issues.
I also would like to include the schema push in this release... I'm getting
very close now and it's just a matter of ordering the requests in the proper
order.

As we've discussed on IM, we could set a deadline for Friday. We could
launch the on Friday evening.

WDYT ?

Pierre-Arnaud