directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Some interesting logs from Velocity
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:52:20 GMT

On Aug 24, 2007, at 9:51 PM, Ersin Er wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see some interesting logs from Velocity during the build of
> trunks. Here are a few lines:
>
> INFO: Null reference [template 'LOG', line 35, column 13] : $Rev
> cannot be resolved.

I'm not sure where these come from

> [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
> reference : template = META-INF/NOTICE.vm [line 14,column 1] :
> $project.organization.name is not a valid reference.

These come from the maven-remote-resources-plugin constructing the
NOTICE files.  I think they occur when an incomplete pom for a
dependency is encountered.  Uncorrected these result in incomplete
NOTICE files but I believe I have provided fixes for all of them in
the  src/main/appended-resources/supplemental-models.xml in apacheds,
daemon, and shared.

thanks
david jencks