directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simplified server configuration with xbean-spring
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:02:27 GMT
So its been a while and IIUC the config-in-ldap solutions aren't
quite done for 1.5.1.  There have been some changes to e.g.
interceptor configs that make this patch as it stands not quite work
but if there's any interest in getting this into 1.5.1 I'm happy to
update the patch so it works again and apply it.

Please take a look at the server.xml below and see what you think.

Even if everyone would prefer to stick with shipping the generic
server.xml what about applying the rest of the patch, adding javadoc
"annotations" and running the maven-xbean plugin on the code to make
it possible to use server.xml of the form below?

thanks
david jencks