directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <>
Subject Re: Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:48:20 GMT
On 8/12/07, Chris Custine <> wrote:
> ...  From a
> branding perspective, you do not want variations of the logo, so we need to
> pick one style or the other and use it everywhere because layout and
> location is part of the logo and these two options are technically
> different.

Along the same lines, is the 'S' in TripleSec (vs. Triplesec) upper-
or lower-case?  Again this isn't "Chris' fault" but it is inconsistent
across the website, the T-shirt has it lowercase, and then I noticed
Emmanuel used "TripleSec" in his email.  IMO, I think it should be

I hadn't really noticed, but the centered tree does look better.

View raw message