directory-dev mailing list archives

From "B G" <fitz...@gmail.com>
Subject Apacheds trunk use of mina 1.0.3 and edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.*
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:03:36 GMT
Hi...

I was curious if there is any intention of updating the trunk to use mina
1.1.1, and, if so, when?

I ask because this is causing issues in the application we are developing
using the apache directory which has another module that uses mina as well.

It seems to make sense to have the trunk use mina 1.1.1 which is a port to
java 5 since the directory 1.5 is a port to java 5 (among other things) as
well.

Any info on this would be appreciated...

Thanks a lot!